Looking for Freelance copywriters for hire?
Perhaps I can help?
Hello, I’m Ian Dove.
I don’t know what you need right now but don’t worry, later on we’ll have a short conversation to discover exactly that.
The problem is that you know your product and market thoroughly, but don’t know how to connect the two.
And I know how to connect products and services to the desires of markets, but I don’t know the specifics of your product and market.
It’s a bit of a partnership.
Things to bear in mind.
- What are you trying to achieve.
- What would be the very best result, your dream outcome.
- Send me all the information you have. Past promotions, what the competition is doing, Testimonials etc
- Can I talk to anybody, the MD/CEO, production, a client perhaps?
- When we both agree on a deadline I will stick to it.
- Please don’t ask to see a ‘draft’.
- I will begin work when you have given me all the information.
- I will begin work when I have received an initial 50%.
- You will get the opportunity to request revisions twice.
This should be fairly standard when you hire freelance copywriters.
These vary of course, according to what you need.
Which is why copywriting fees vary so much.
Right off the bat I can tell you that the price I give you will be based on around £30 per hour or £300 per day.
Not the most expensive but then not the cheapest either, because this reflects my experience and ability to get you the result you want.
Just so you know, I can write, web pages (I’m particularly good at SEO). Email Autoresponder sequences. Regular scheduled Nurture Emails. Cold prospecting emails. Sales pages. Squeeze pages. Direct response mail. Display advertising. Classified Advertising.
I’m sure you will be looking for one or more of those, most people are.
However, I’m mostly interested in delivering value to you and your company.
Freelance copywriters for hire ready to deliver for you.
Ok, here’s what to do next: for an initial contact send a request through my online form.